COVID-19 Update: Your wellbeing is our top priority
Like you, The Perry Hotel Key West and Stock Island Marina Village have been closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and how it affects our efforts to serve you as our guest. We have been fortunate here in Key West to have not yet been affected by any known cases, but we are preparing for that to change.
We already pride ourselves on our cleaning and safety protocols at our hotel, restaurants, and marina, and have increased our diligence to areas of concern related to this situation.
We are monitoring the CDC guidance closely and per their recommendations, have had to modify our services to be in compliance:
- Per State & County mandates, The Perry Hotel Key West will be closed until June 1, 2020.
- The Green Pineapple at The Perry will be closed until further notice
- All upcoming events have been cancelled
- The Ship Store is closed to the public, but still operating regular business hours from 9-6pm and accepting online orders for pick-up and delivery. Place your order here
- Reservations, Arrivals, and Departures will be addressed via telephone, email, Dockwa messaging, VHF Channel 10, and on a limited basis, and on a limited basis, dockside
- Fuel and ice are available, please contact us via the methods above to ensure availability
- The Barrel House, Matt's, Salty Oyster, and Village Pool are all closed
- The shuttle services are closed
- Packages and mail will be delivered directly to your vessel along with an email confirmation to the email address on file
- Pump-out schedule has changed, please contact us directly for a copy of the new schedule
Please note, we expect further measures will need to be taken as this situation evolves and will work diligently to get that communication to you in the timeliest manner.
Thank you as always for being our guests here at The Perry Hotel and Stock Island Marina Village.
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming stay, please call us at 305-294-2288 or by emailing us at [email protected]